The Church of the Holy Spirit (“Heilig-Geist-Kirche”) was first mentioned as a hospital foundation in 1308. The existing building was begun in 1313. The two-storey building in Brick Gothic style was the town’s first hospital and nursing home. Since 1524 it is known to have been used as a church. In 2007, following extensive restoration works, the North German Nativity Museum was opened here.
Heiligengeisthof 5, 18273 Güstrow, Deutschland