The first mention of Słupsk Gate dates to 1458 and, like Koszalin Gate, it is a free-standing brick building on a fieldstone foundation and a remnant of the town fortifications. On the northern side, it has buttresses. The main axis of the gate is accentuated by a pointed-arched passageway. In 1816 the gate was used for military purposes, then for storage. A relic of the latter function is the wooden hoist under the roof.
Słupsk Gate, Sławno