Koszalin Gate was first mentioned in 1453. Today a freestanding building, it is made of brick with a substructure of field stones. The small windows originally served as embrasures. Over the years the gate has been used for various purposes – in 1738 it was converted into a garrison and after World War II fire hoses were dried here.
Koszalin Gate, Sławno