The oldest part of the town hall (“Rathaus”), the court loggia (“Gerichtslaube”), a 14th century brick building, as well as the area of the former cloth hall and the main corps (“Corpsflügel”) are all essentially late Gothic. The council hall (“Große Ratsstube”) has one of the oldest secular carved wood panelling in Germany, dating from 1462. The colossal figure of Roland, symbol of the town privileges, has stood in front of the Gerichtslaube since 1525.

Address

Address:

Markt 1, 39576 Stendal, Deutschland

GPS:

52.60527458808952, 11.859652507340233

Telephone:

-

Email:

-

Web:

-