St. Mary’s Church (“St. Marien”), a three-aisled hall church, was built between 1325-50. The north chapel was added in late Gothic style in the beginning of the 15th century. The church was badly damaged during the Thirty Years’ War. In 1984, the tower collapsed, and the remains had to be taken down. The reconstruction was then carried out in line with monument conservation principles.
St. Mary’s Church, Pasewalk