The monastery church of Løgumkloster is a three-aisled brick basilica. Its long construction period reflects the transition from Romanesque to Gothic style. Romanesque elements include the round-arched windows in the east. The rich decoration of the basilica dates back mainly to the 14th to 16th centuries.
The remaining part of the east wing of the monastic complex with dormitory and chapter hall dates from the third quarter of the 13th century. It adjoins the transept of the church to the south. After the Reformation the monastery buildings were demolished. In 1614 the stones were used for the construction of the neighbouring hunting lodge. Today, the monastery grounds are home to a church music school and the training centre of the Danish National Church, the Folkekirke.